Thursday, August 2, 2007

Skype,anyone?

Rob and I just set up a service that will allow us to call our home computer from his laptop while we're in China and not only hear each other but SEE each other!! (We got a little $25 video camera that perches atop our screen at Radio Shack) We are totally psyched about this!! If any of our wonderful family or friends would like to have a sneak peek at Hannah while we are in Guangzhou, all you need to do is download the program for free off www.skype.com and get yourself a little camera and plugin headphone/microphone($5) and we can have ourselves a videochat. The future is now, my friends. We will also be getting a "pandaphone", which is a rental cellphone in China, to keep in touch the "old-fashioned" way. I am nesting like a madwoman. Got Riley signed up for her fall gymnastics, soccer and piano and made a second visit to Target to ferret out all the hard to find items I missed on my 1st try. I'm starting to feel a bit more prepared for the insanity that will soon be my life! Still no word on the return date - I'll post it as soon as I hear.

No comments: