Thursday, August 9, 2007

2 MORE WEEKS!!!

Well, we're getting close now. Not much to report. The Skyping did not go well while Rob was in London and now our camera is messed up so we may have to settle for audio-only correspondence while in China. I will still be blogging, though, and will take tons of pictures to post, so that will have to do, I guess. No news on our return date. I sent an email to our agency today begging for info so we can write the "Countdown" numbers on Riley's calendar, but still no word. I went to see The Police at Giants Stadium this past Sunday and felt so great that I finally got to see my all time favorite band live! Never thought it would happen! The show was fantastic - Stewart Copeland's still got it, Andy Summers is way better than he used to be and Sting is still Sting (singing too often over Stewarts amazing drumming but looking incredibly hot, so you forgive him.) Very satisfying performance. Riley had sleepovers at her grandparents' and her cousins' and Rob traveled to London this past week for work. I am experiencing the calm before the storm that will be China. Please pray that the next 14 days fly by!!!

No comments: