Thursday, August 23, 2007

40 hours to go!

Yes, I'm counting in hours now. The anxiety and anticipation is really almost unbearable. I sleep fairly well every other night but I don't see how I'm going to rest at all over the next 2 days! As I've said before, the slowest summer of my life, no question. We decided that we will say our goodbyes to Riley here in Cold Spring and then head to the airport which I hope will be easier on her. I'm completely dreading it and I know Rob is too. I am emotionally drained between longing to leave and get Hannah and longing to not have to leave Riley for two whole weeks. But I think in the end it will be best for everybody that she's here getting incredibly spoiled by everyone around her. It's going to be harder for Rob and I but we will certainly have plenty on our plate once we get to China! I want to encourage all of our friends and family who read this to comment or email us over the next 2 weeks while we're away because it will be great to hear from you!! XieXie Ni! (Thanks!)

No comments: