Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TA has arrived!!!

Our travel approval has finally been received by our agency, so we have jumped the final paperwork hurdle in getting to China to get Hannah!! Hurray! Now our agency can make a consulate appointment and book our travel and hotel. We should know very soon what our exact travel dates are - Hallelujah! Interestingly, Riley and I were hiking today and a ladybug landed on her arm at about the same time that we got the email from the agency. Cool,huh? (Many folks in the China adoption community believe that a ladybug sighting is very significant in terms of baby news). I will post again when I have the dates. It's a happy day!

1 comment:

hi said...

My name is Heather and I came across your blog by doing a search on Dong-Guan City Childrens Welfare Institute. My husband Jim and I got a referal for En Lian Guan (Mary) she was born on 12/10/05and is 18 months as well. We will not get to travel till December but just wanted to wish you the best of luck. You may contact me at weircrew@yahoo.com if you would like to chat.
Heather and Jim Weir