Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy Half Birthday Hannah!!!

Little Hannah En Ming is 18 months old today! We were kinda hoping that we'd be in China to celebrate with her but I suppose we will have to wait. Still no word on the travel dates. I'm starting to build up a level of anxiety similar to what I felt right before the referral came, which is not good. What's particularly frustrating is to see that most of the families that got their referral when we did are traveling to China this week! I really must stop reading the Rumor Queen website. Too depressing. Riley and I are having a fun summer week - we went to the NY Hall of Science, Stony Kill Farm, the lake, the pool(it's finally open!!!) and are hitting the waterpark today. Rob's play in Cape Cod opens tonight - Break a leg, honey! Happy 1/2 Birthday Hannah!!

No comments: