Thursday, June 14, 2007

What a week!

Well, I think the Bissingers have finally come down(somewhat) off our collective "Hannah high"! What a crazy emotional week since we got the big news!! Rob promised to scan the color photos of Miss Hannah En Ming at work today so that we can post then here. He has been extremely busy with "Pirates!" opening at Paper Mill Playhouse and continued work on "Spiderman". It's looking good that he will be free to travel in August, though, which is fantastic. Katie is wrapping up all her dance classes following a great couple of recitals and looking forward to only working weekends at Cathryn's for a while. Riley has checked off recitals for piano, tap, and musical theatre. She has her gymnastics show on Saturday and her ballet recitals next weekend. All this and she just lost her first tooth! The Tooth Fairy was very generous with an Abe Lincoln bill. Rob and I seem to recall only getting a quarter but I guess inflation is at play. We are now hoping for an August 1 departure date for China which would give us only 48 more days to wait. 7 weeks to prepare for a toddler in the house - I can absolutely manage that! I have to admit that I have already ordered dipes & wipes, bought some cute clothes at Target and pulled out the Riley hand-me-downs from storage to go through. It's hard to hold back now. I also found some pictures of Hannah's CWI(orphanage) on the internet. I'll try to post those with her color pix.

No comments: