Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Riley and Happy Easter Everybody!






So, it finally happened to coincide - the Easter Bunny arrived on the morning of Riley's 8th Birthday!  We had ALL the relatives over to celebrate and had a fantastic time.  Egg Hunts, presents, lots of candy and desserts, it was fun.  I have foolishly lost my camera in all the hubbub but I did borrow my wonderful friend Lisa's camera to get some shots of Riley's party with her friends yesterday.  Her new zip line courtesy of her grandparents was a big hit and we could not have asked for more beautiful weather.  We love the new house even more now that we can eat and relax on the deck outside!  In other big news, Hannah will be starting preschool this Tuesday!!! I think that she is going to love it - she seemed very happy to be there when we visited and we're starting off slow with just 2 mornings a week.  I cannot believe that BOTH my girls will be in school in a couple of days!  How did that happen so fast?

1 comment:

Ren said...

I love Riley's dress, she looks lovely in it and so happy in all the pics. And I can't get over how fast Hannah is growing up in all these pictures!