Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy, Aunt Chris and America!






Well we had a very nice July 4th with a trip to Papa Walt and Robin's for a big triple birthday bash! Fun,fun fun with cousin Paige!!! Rob and Riley are out enjoying the fireworks as I write.  We wanted Hannah to get some decent sleep, so I'm home enjoying some alone time.  Now that Riley has her own blog, you know most of what we've been up to but I do have to say life is so different, in a good way, when you don't have to go to work!  I am really loving all the time that I'm getting to spend with Riley especially.  She is such an amazing kid and I'm so proud of the person that she is.  We finally booked our vacation and the winner is Vermont!  We're going to stay in Burlington for a week and bike, hike and tour the Ben & Jerry's factory for sure.  I am very excited to get away from it all and go someplace cool in August.  Riley is doing her "Snow White" thing for now and we had fun at the lake the other day.  Hannah continues to crack us up and amaze us with all her new words.  We are so lucky and blessed.  Summer.....I love it!  Happy Birthday Rob!!!!

No comments: